You will learn the truth about whether Wocdet.com scams or is a reliable company to deal. Let’s start the review.
- Domain name – Wocdet .com
- Website Name:Wocdet
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS2022-11-18
- Domain Registration:Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: support@wocdet .com
- Not Available
- Company, Office, Store or Warehouse Address: Wuhan Chixinlong Network Technology Co., Limited Luxiang Square, Luoyu Road, Donghu New Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China
- Products Categories On Its Site:
- Products listed on Its Website: Table Touchscreen Game Tab – Includes 500+ Games with WIFI Downloadable Apps. Lenovo Gaming Laptop 17.3, 17.3’’ ASUS VivoBook 7712UA Laptop, AMD Ryzen 7-5700U, 1080p. Handmade Wicker Cat Bed Swing basket Pet Nest, long sleeve casual gown-4, Casual, short-sleeved printed blouses and pants sets. Notebook ASUS 14 Creative bag-shaped Mug with Saucer and spoon and saucer
Wocdet.com – What’s the deal?
It claims to be an online shopping site that sells various products, as shown above. There are many things that you should know before shopping at this online shop.
It has listed its China address on its SERVICE TTERMS page. However, it also stated that its services will be governed under and construed in accordance to the laws within the United Kingdom. What makes a Chinese company governed by British laws? This is a common mismatch we have seen, mostly on scam sites.
Sale and Discount Offers
Wocdet has many products for sale at unbelievable prices. This is almost impossible for legit shops to offer, even on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
There are many details on Wocdet website. This includes a website theme that matches with numerous scam sites. Such inconsistencies have been only discovered on fraudulent or problematic websites.
Our Final Verdict:
All the above facts confirm that Wocdet has been a scam website.
Clicking >HERE will take you to the list of suspicious sites. Scroll down within the “Suspicious” category to learn more about scams. Or click >HERE for the home page.
Please leave feedback about this company by clicking the link below. This review can be shared with your loved ones via social media to inform them about the online store.
Numerous online stores claim to be selling items at huge discounts, but many of them are frauds. It’s best to avoid new online shops and do some research before purchasing anything from them. Many of these new online retailers don’t deliver purchased items to their customers or ship completely different, low-quality products. Some online scams have even charged clients’ credit cards without their permission. We recommend that you contact your bank immediately if you make a mistake with a purchase from a fraudulent online store.
NOTE: Some sites change the name and content of their websites from time-to-time. This review is based only on the information available on its website at the time. If you find additional information than what is provided in the review, that could indicate that the online store has changed its details. This makes it suspicious.