The article discusses the Waveemr Review and provides details on the various criteria used to determine its credibility.
The New Year is just around the next corner, and the anticipation of Christmas festivities has already begun all over the world. People across all over the United States start to prepare for the grand Christmas celebration by buying all the necessary items to make the house look festive. Due to the busy lifestyle many people prefer purchasing on the internet.
Waveemr is among the websites which claim to sell stunning Christmas Trees at cost-effective prices. The website uses an alternative name for Balsam Hill mentioned, which could raise the question of whether it’s genuine.
Go through our Waveemr reviews to gain a full comprehension of its authenticity as well as its legitimacy.
What exactly is Waveemr Webpage?
Waveemr is an internet-based eCommerce site that is based in the United States that claims to provide authentic and exquisitely created Christmas Trees. The site sells fake Christmas trees that come in various varieties including LED Pre-Lit Trees, Dunhill Fir Hinged Tree and more.
There is plenty of choices available on the website and other websites are offering the same services, it’s essential to verify the authenticity. The website was created just 13 January 2021 that’s a month earlier than.
So, we can get an in-depth glimpse into is Waveemr a legitimate business or a fraud by studying the different aspects precisely. Take a look at the following sections.
Descriptions for Waveemr Website
- Website link – https://www.waveemr.com/
- Products Available Products Offerings Christmas Trees in different varieties such as Classic Trees, Fencil Trees, Flocked Trees, Outdoor Trees, Tabletop Trees, Technology Trees, Tinsel Trees and Potted Trees
- Contact number is not available
- Email Id Not available
- Newsletter Not available
- Contact Information Contact Address – Contact Address – Not available
- Refund Policy: 7 Days return only with valid proof and the reason
- Refund Policy – Not Mentioned
- Shipping Policy – 3-7 business days. Free Shipping
- Social Media – Not Available in light of that the reviews of Waveemr.
- Modal Payment Methods – American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal and Visa
- Processing Period – 1 business day
- Shipping Policy Standard Shipping like EMS/USPS/DH/ EPacket
- Time to deliver Time for delivery: Process Time along with Transportation Time
The pros of Waveemr Website
- It is connected via an HTTPS connection
- There is a broad selection of Christmas Tress that are available
Cons of the Waveemr Website
- The name of the website is a reference to that of another well-known site Balsam Hill who sell the identical products
- There aren’t any contact information like address, telephone number or email address not mentioned.
- There isn’t any precise information of the delivery time
- There are no social media accounts.
- No reviews from customers
Is Waveemr Legit?
Every website that is online must meet the various parameters and pass an authenticity test to make sure that a fraudulent website is not deceiving customers.
- Domain Age – It was first created on January 13, 2021.
- Domain Expiry Date – 13 January 2022
- Social Media Links – There aren’t any social media links that are listed on the website.
- Review of Customer Service – Both the site and the internet do not have reviews of customers, so it is difficult to find out the opinions of clients.
- Quality of Content – The current Quality of Content is moderate and low
- Owner’s Information – There are no details of the owner are provided.
- Trust Score – Averaging trust score of 1 %
- Trust Score – This is the general trust score is quite poor, 0.6/ 100.
- Address – There is no addresses or other contact details in any of the documents.
Review of Waveemr What Do Customers have to say?
The site sells its items under the name Balsam Hill, which is another site that sells Christmas trees. Therefore, we have decided to study customer reviews on the site. There aren’t reviews on the items sold. In this case, we decided to conduct research online. There are no reviews available on the internet, nor on other sites that could help determine whether the site is legitimate or not.
Therefore, we conclude that the site is extremely suspicious, from the Waveemr reviews we’ve collected and also the fact that there aren’t any reviews on the internet to verify the authenticity of the website.
Have you ever been scammed with a Credit Card? Find out how to get a refund
Based on the factors discussed above and the criteria We can conclude that this website is suspicious. It’s selling its products using the brand name a different website.
In addition, it does not have any pertinent information like addresses, contact numbers, or email address for connecting with the company in order to return the item. Additionally the return and refund policy is not clearly defined. We draw a conclusion using Waveemr reviews that the site is a scam.
Have you ever been scammed by PayPal? Learn how to obtain the money back.
What is your most loved Christmas Tree decorative? Share your comments and thoughts in the comment box below.