Do you want to know more about Triatomine and Stink Bug? Learn more about the information and how these bugs spread diseases all over the world.
Do you know about the bugs which most commonly result in Chagas disease? Are you aware of the unique particular feature this bug has that sets it apart from other bugs? We are here to provide the details of the Triatomine and the stink bug with you.
Many people in rural regions of the United States suffer from Chagas disease, which is transmitted through insects. The need for the present is to be aware of the bugs that cause this disease and to recognize them.
Let’s look at Triatomine and Stink Bug as well as find interesting information about them.
What is a Triatomine Bug?
It’s a reduviid bug which carries an infection called Trypanosoma Cruzi which is responsible for the spread of Chagas between animals and human.
These are sometimes referred to as kissing bugs. They are usually often found in homes, holes for housing and between cracks. Additionally, you may observe the bugs in outdoor spaces like buildings made of rock, kennels nests of rodents, and other.
The US has been able to identify eleven Triatomine bug species to the present. They are active during the night. they feed on blood of reptiles, humans and birds.
Before you can spot the lights on Triatomine and Stink Bug, we suggest you take a look at the following section which has information on stink bugs.
What is an stink bug?
It is an indigenous insect from Asia but it has expanded to other areas of the world. They can ruin crops, gardens and houses. Stink bugs emit a distinct scent from their glands whenever they are perturbed.
The initial generations of stink bug feed on grasses. As they age they begin moving into areas of residential and field. This poses a risk to those living there. Additionally, it was found recently that stink bug have been found back to America.
Triatomine vs Stink Bug
There are some factors which we can differentiate the bugs
- Ten varieties of kissing bug among them Triatoma sanguisuga, protracta and sanguisuga are known as conenose bugs. There are many kinds of stink bugs to choose from, BMBS is dangerous.
- Bite Triatomine as well as Stink Bug both have mouths that sucking, however it’s only Triatomine bites animals, pets and humans.
- Appearance – Stink bugs sport shield-shaped bodies, while kissing bugs are shaped like a body shape.
- Diet – The food source of the bugs one of the main factors in determining Triatomine vs . Stink Bug. Stink bugs are dependent on apples, peaches and citrus fruits. Kissing bugs consume blood of the animal hosts.
How can we avoid this type of bug?
The techniques for preventing both bugs are very identical.
- It is essential to seal all entry points at which they will likely occur.
- Reduce the amount of outdoor habitats that are created for these insects.
- Get rid of clutter in your home.
Alongside these steps You should also know about the treatments for insecticides which stops spreading of Chagas disease that is caused by Triatomine.
We have tried our best to provide essential information about Triatomine Vs Stink Bug with you. Because they are able to come up in your home and threaten you, take preventive steps and ensure you are protected.
Do you have a different way to avoid these bugs? Let us know and we will share it with you.