Do you know the number one complaint that approximately women have about their appearance? It is the presence of those dark under-eye circles that spoil their skin tone and complexions. As we all know the importance of following a skincare routine to keep our skin healthy, we should also know how crucial it is to maintain our facial skin, especially the delicate part around the eye area. The best eye cream for dark circles will gently treat your skin around the eyes and provide the extra nourishment it needs.
To keep the facial skin healthy, we use a natural moisturizing lotion with SPF, and for keeping our body hydrated and moisturized, we do have various body lotions. But it is not a smart tactic to use these lotions for the skin around the eyes.
We recommend you use the plant-based eye cream for dark circles and the skin around your eyes as it is 10% thinner than the rest of the face. In addition, face creams and lotions are often thick in texture, and it might not be easy for the skin around the eyes to absorb them.
Why does our under-eye skin sag?
The skin around our eyes is the thinnest in the body- it also has the weakest moisture content and the least natural elasticity. As we age, it only gets worse because of a lower count of collagen and elastin helps our skin stay elastic and radiant.
With less collagen and elastin, our skin begins to sag due to lack of nutrition, thus causing wrinkles and those under-eye bags. Other reasons that could harm our skin are environmental pollutants and harmful UV rays that dehydrate our skin.
How does an eye cream for dark circles benefit the under-eye skin?
Backed by ingredients such as Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, and much more, Mamaearth Eye Cream for Dark Circles provides your skin with deep nourishing benefits. So, let’s have a look at the benefits of eye cream for under-eye skin.
- Minimizes dark circles: Dark circles could also be caused due to excess exposure to environmental pollutants and harmful UV rays. They can have a worse impact under the eye skin area because they are generally thinner. The eye cream for dark circles will help to boost skin’s health and depth.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes are often the first sign of aging. Eye cream helps to lessen their appearance by providing hydration to the skin. Also, it helps to eradicate fine lines and bring a fresh and brighter appearance.
- Protects from harmful elements: Your skin acts as a protective barrier between your inner body and external harmful elements. Therefore, we recommend you back up your skincare regime with Mamaearth Eye Cream. This safe and gentle creamhelps create a barrier, thus protecting your skin.
- Provides targeted hydration: The area around the eye can get drier than the rest of the face. Be it oily skin or dry texture, the skin area under your eye may need greater hydration. Applying eye cream can ensure that your delicate skin area under the eye is always hydrated.
- Gently heals: Backed by some powerful vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, eye cream for dark circles is rich in healing properties that calm down skin inflammation.
What to keep in mind when buying an under-eye cream?
There are many eye creams available in the market that suit the different concerns of people. We will let you know some ingredients you should keep in mind while buying an under-eye cream for dark circles.
- Antioxidants: They are a large group of commands that help to protect the skin from oxidative damage caused by free radicals, stress, and environmental pollution.
- Vitamin C: It is a powerful natural ingredient that helps in brightening the skin and boosts collagen production, providing plump and youthful skin. As we age, collagen production reduces and this results in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Retinol: Retinol is another active ingredient that helps in reducing signs of aging. Being a derivative of A helps boost collagen production that delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is another potential ingredient that helps to improve redness, soothes irritated skin, and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is rich in triterpene and saponins that make skin tighter and firmer. It deeply moisturizes the skin that gently soothes puffy and stressed under-eye skin.
By the way, you can find all these ingredients in Mamaearth Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles that work for reducing puffy eyes, dark circles, and hyperpigmentation.
How can you protect your skin from UV Rays every day?
What could be better than a sunscreen lotion with SPF that protects us from sun damage, reduces cancer risk, and prevents wrinkles and fine lines? Most of us know the importance of wearing sunscreen in the summer months to avoid damage and sunburn, but it really should be a year-round preventive measure.
Sunscreen provides us with several benefits. Here’s why you need the best sun protection cream for your skin.
- Protects against sunburn: Are you aware that even a single sunburn can increase the risk of skin cancer and damage the genetic material in the skin cells? Applying a perfect sunscreen with SPF defends the skin against UV rays by absorbing, reflecting, or scattering the sunlight.
- Avoid inflammation & redness: Spending too much time in the sun will result in sunburn, severe skin reddening, and skin inflammation. Applying a sun protectant in the skin helps soothe the affected area and repair the damage.
Prevents hyperpigmentation: Uneven skin pigmentation refers to skin parts becoming discolored or darkened. This can be corrected by introducing SPF into your daily skincare routine.
Wrapping it up
When choosing an under-eye cream, it’s best to look for the one with antioxidants, a lightweight texture, and can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Also, it should contain anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin. Hence, we recommend using Eye Cream for dark circles and the Sun Protection Cream from Mamaearth.
We recommend selecting a brand that makes safe, gentle, and toxin-free products free from natural ingredients. Mamaearth is a plastic positive brand that believes in the sustainability of the ecosystem. It thus also plants a tree for every order delivered, thus making the world a better place to live in.