The article discusses Milliondollarsvax.com and explains its criteria for determining its legitimacy.
The Australian government Australia has introduced additional reasons for citizens to get their vaccines against grave coronavirus. The reason this time can be valued at $4.1 million from the lottery. There has been a website that has been trending in the country named Milliondollarvax.com.
But, in this case, we have also been presented with a different website that has the identical name. We took the decision to provide a comprehensive review of the entire affair and tell you if Milliondollarsvax.com is legitimate or not.
It is important to note that the site redirects users to a different URL. Therefore, you must read the whole article to get the full details.
What is The News All About?
According to the most recent news release, all citizens in Australia who are double-jabbed will have an opportunity to win a million dollars. This is being done via the Million Dollar Vax campaign wherein double-jabbed Australians have the chance to win one of 3100 gift cards valued at $1000. The cards will be handed out every day for the duration of an entire month.
In the coming parts we will explore Milliondollarsvax.com and its significance on the news.
Elaborating About The Campaign
- The campaign first took place within the United States
- Given its popularity considering its popularity, the campaign was developed by the people who run the campaign Million Dollar Vax Alliance.
- It’s started to increase the amount of vaccines, and then increase the rate to 80%.
- The prize of 1 million is expected to be awarded on November 5, for all Australians who have been vaccinated and are over 18 years of age.
However, it has to be noted that the original website for the campaign is Milliondollarvax.com.
Is Milliondollarsvax com Legit Or A Scam?
Although it is possible to search for this keyword we clarify the search query and any doubts with a thorough analysis of its various factors. Take a look below.
- trust rank – the site does not have a high trust rating of 14.2/100.
- Domain Age The Domain Age domain was registered only recently on October 02, 2021. It will expire on the 2nd of October, 2022.
- Review of Customer Service – Unfortunately, there is no customer reviews on the internet.
Based on these factors We could conclude that more investigation is needed on the website to determine if it’s genuine or not. But, it’s not the only website on which you can win cash.
Therefore, we suggest users conduct thorough research prior to using Milliondollarsvax.com We also recommend that you use the original website.
The campaign was started by a group of corporate and philanthropists, who want to help the campaign in raising the vaccination rates. According to reports, they want to boost the total vaccination rate up to 80% total nation’s population.
Furthermore, the prize in the amount of one million dollars will be awarded to any citizen who has been fully vaccinated or who has received both vaccines within six weeks from the date of the draw and who is over 18 years old.
We hope that this article clarifies your doubts regarding Milliondollarsvax.com that isn’t the first website. Learn more on the campaign.
What are your thoughts on the campaign? Share your thoughts and views in the comment box below.