The future of Diablo 2 resurrection is extremely promising, and it makes sense that the initial focus of this change will be on establishing the core game before adding new content in the future, such as a new pandemonium event skill balance in conjunction with new rumors of new items, among other things.
1.Automated Gold Recovery
Travincal farming will benefit from Auto Gold Pick-up, which is a nice qualified feature that can be turned off if desired. One thing to note about all of the changes, such as show loot and auto gold pick-up, is that you always have the option to toggle them on or off.
2. Advanced Stats Screen (displays total FCR, LL, Magic Find, and other statistics)
If you have 40 FCR and Hodo and 35 f’s here from Spirit and 20 from Racks; 20 from hvs, you don’t have to add them all up like that. You no longer have to manually add up all of your FCR from your various items in order to reach those specific breakpoints; instead, you can now check out all of that information on the advanced stats tab of the game.
3. The size of the stash has been increased to 10×10 and three additional shared tabs have been added
It increases stash and also adds additional shared tabs so you don’t have to fuel items or drop items on the ground to create a new character when you go back and transfer. The shared stash is fantastic because it eliminates the need to fuel items or drop items on the ground.
4. When purchasing multiple items of the same type, the Gamble Refresh Button + Item no longer disappears
5. The Cow King Kill that was causing the lock-out has been removed
6. The ability to link items in the chat window in order to display them to other players
When it comes to representation, for example, it was pretty good during the first beta test but a little buggy during the second. However, you can link an item so that you don’t have to open a trade window in order to show someone an item any longer. I’m sure it will be better for the actual launch tomorrow, but you can link an item so that you don’t have to open a trade window in order to show someone an item any longer. You can simply shift and then send that item to a chat window, where the recipient can then click on it and see what the item’s stats are, thereby making trading a little bit more convenient for both parties.
7. There is no limit to the number of games that can be created
8. A new Battlenet system has been implemented.(Please provide lobbies for the consoles.)
9. There are no character limits.
10. Ladder-Only Unique Items are now available to non-ladder players.(Anni/torch are obtained by a single player.)
11. Ladder-Only Runewords and Cube Recipes have been unlocked for Single Player and Non-Ladder play modes, respectively.
12. Single-player end-game events have been unlocked.(Uber Diablo spawned with 1 soj and a Bnet of 75-120) (Bnet is 75-120)
13. Playable on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, with cross-progression.(There is no cross-play at this time, but it is being considered)
14. Global servers (There will be no US East/West servers that force you to re-create). To play with anyone on a PC, simply switch regions before launching the game.
15. Additional Information on Mercenary Abilities
When compared to connect 2 mercenaries, you can see the level of their jab, how many auras they have, how much damage the jab skill deals, and how much bonus the aura provides.
16. Hold down the shift key to compare items to what is equipped
17. Allow loot drop names to remain visible all of the time instead of having to hold Alt
So you no longer have to hold down the Alt key to see what loot you have, and you no longer have the option of turning it on or off, which I think is a little cluttered with the other options. If you simply press Alt, it will turn it off or whatever function you have assigned to it, and you can then press Alt again to make it active again. That is an extremely useful feature!
18. Instead of dragging and dropping items into your stash, use the control key to select them
19. WSG, Ebug, Strength, NHAM(?) & Sin Trap bugs have been removed
20. When you equip an item with a unique appearance, the item’s appearance is properly displayed on your character.
21. The character selection screen features an ultra-close-up of your character as well as a detailed background of the current Act, which helps to enhance immersion
As No.21 represents the character selection screen, any characters that were on your character when you last played them in the gear they were wearing will now appear on the selection screen, as will the last act that you completed, such as the backdrop.
Take a look at this little picture of the Druid, I was wearing green armor, I forget what it is, you can see the Act in the background, it’s just a nice little underrated bully of life, not really of high quality, but it adds a nice touch to the game
Wide-screen televisions are number 22. Support for aspect ratios up to 19:9 (the removal of black bars while zoomed-in is a possible compromise) (control zoom while holding down the F + Mouse wheel keys.)
23. Additional Accessibility Alternatives
More accessibility options are included in version 23, including colorblindness controller support, the ability to change text size, and an animation that indicates if a monster is missing, which is beneficial. More accessibility options would be extremely beneficial.
TCP/IP removal (lame) is number 24.(Perhaps it will be brought back in a future patch?)
25. The overall visibility of the map has been improved
Although there were some issues, such as the fact that the doors in the tombs were difficult to distinguish from the red walls, there were definitely some improvements from the first original D2R Beta test, or Alpha test, as we were called, to the second one, this was definitely an improvement from the first original D2R Beta test or Alpha test, as we were called.
Obviously, a completely redesigned graphics engine, with remastered cinematics and sounds, is included.
27. An optional toggle that causes Miss text to appear on monsters to provide better combat feedback is available
28. An in-game clock has been added