You can find out the truth by reading Emberoat Review if you have doubts.
Do you want to buy jewelry for the next occasion? Did you consider online shopping? We have discovered an online site that you may find useful when shopping for accessories online: emberoat.com
We want to answer all your questions about this website.
Emberoat.com sells beautiful, artificial and gold-plated jewelry online. There are many options for necklaces, bracelets, malas and earrings.
There are many products available from the company. You don’t have to worry about the size of most rings. 18-carat Gold plating is used to make gold-plated jewelry.
The company recently launched the ‘The Scared Goddess” collection. Each product includes information about the significance and importance of each design.
Before you answer Is Emberoat Legit please read the following information.
Specifications for Emberoat.com
Here are some important details and policies about emberoat.com you should take a look at.
- URL: https://www.emberoat.com/
- Category: Mixed metal, sterling silver, and gold-plated jewelry webstore
- Domain Age: The domain was registered on June 6, 2021. It has a domain age between 4 and 17 days.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone number not listed on the website
- Address of the company: 10760 Diesel Drive Ste 2, Dubuque (Iowa 52001), United States
- Accepted payment methods: The company only accepts PayPal payments.
- Order cancellation policy: In Emberoat Review we mention that orders that haven’t been shipped may be cancelled.
- The company offers a return and refund policy. Items must be unworn, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- They offer both domestic and international shipping. Orders are processed within 1-3 days after the order is placed. In Emberoat Review we mention that domestic delivery can take as little as 3-8 business days, while international deliveries can take anywhere from 7-25 business days.
- The warranty policy covers the repair or replacement of defective products (under normal usage) once only
- Social media icons present: none
Pros at Emberoat.com
- A wide range of jewelry options to choose from
- All domestic orders over $150 qualify for free shipping
- You can get gift packaging at the checkout
- You can track your order
- Customers-friendly policies are implemented
- SSL encryption is used when placing an order
Cons of Emberoat.com
- There are no customer reviews available
- Plagiarized content was found
- Domains have a short life expectancy
Is Emberoat Legit?
- Domain age: 4 Months and 17 Days, as registered 6 June 2021and will expire 6 June 2022.
- Trust index: This website has a trust score of 2% and a trust rank of 38.4/100.
- Alexa rank: This website does not have an Alexa rank, which indicates its infamy.
- Plagiarized content: Some of the content found on this site is taken from other websites
- Customer reviews: There are no customer reviews for this website.
- All policies regarding customers are listed on the website
- Originality of the address: The website doesn’t seem to have an original address
- Owner’s information: No owner information is available on the website
User’s Emberoat Review
We did not find any customer reviews about this website or its products. No reviews are likely due to the domain’s recent registration and unpopularity.
If you plan to purchase jewelry from this website, make sure you read real customer reviews. If you have any additional information about emberoat.com that you wish to share, please comment.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for the Credit Card Frauds
Today, Emberoat Review has all the information and details about this website. The products and designs are beautiful and appealing.
We have already discussed the drawbacks and disadvantages of this website. This jewelry website is less popular than it should be due to its low domain age, low trust score, and low popularity.
We do not recommend this website for online shopping. Also, keep an eye out for future scams PayPal.