The following passage is about family tree and personal details that is related to Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette.
A Victorian lady who belonged to the royal family, and was admired by many around the world. Her family tree is available which provides a detailed explanation of her family. If you’re interested in knowing more about her family, read the paragraph.
In this article we’ve looked up our research on Mary-Antoinette of Courbebaisse along with her story to provide more about her background as a family. The family tree that connects her grandparents to her children. Let’s discuss her in depth.
About Mary Antoinette
The birth of her daughter was on December 12, 1864 in Rochefort, Charente Maritime. She was just 69 years old older when she died death in the year 1933. She is a renowned family background, called a large family tree which is recognized by all kinds of people. She was engaged with Rene Maurice Schwob in 1887. In addition, when we were discussing her life as Marie-Antoinette of Courbebaisse, we must have spoken about the children and grandchildren’s life with a little introductions. Mary Antoinette has two children of her own.
Mary Antoinetter Parents
Her parents’ names were
- Emile Marie Victor Courbebaisse- who was Ingenieur General Genie maritime et Directeur des Constructions navales.
- Marie Alexandrine Lucie Gatine- who was along with Mary Antoinetter till 1932.
Now let us find out the details of her Personal Performances.
Other Personal Details.
- Mary Antoinette got married in an extended family with an extensive family history.
- Her husband was there until 1928, and then the death of his wife due to some medical problem.
When we talk about Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette, we come to learn some details about her family members, her family members, including her in-laws and members. Let’s look them up in depthand in depth.
- Mary Antoinette has two children. One of them is a girl and the other one is one of the boys. Who is Georges Paul Victor Schwob and Lucy Renee Mathilde Schwob?
- She has two siblings. Marie Leonie Jane Courbebaisse as well as another one named Paul Emile Albert Courtbebaisse.
- Details of her marriage to her siblings were not disclosed anywhere.
We will now discuss Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette grandparents, and others; here are their names. are listedthe following:
- Pierre Philippe Toussaint Courbebaisse
- Catherine Rosalie Larmandie
- Antoine Alphonse Courbebaisse
Here are the names of her maternal grandparents and the names of her other
- Ambroise Alexandre Gatine.
- Eulalie Perrine Augustine Victoire Egault Des Noes
- Marie Eulalie Ambroisine Leonie Gatine
- Marie Alexandre Albert Gatine
- Georges Paul Victor Schwob, who was married on 1910
- Lucy Mathilde Schwob who was involved in a romantic union with Suzanne Alberte Malherbe from 1909.
Please note that all information provided here is an aspect of research that is available online. We’re only highlighting it.
Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette is a large family tree that includes grandparents on the two sides of her parents as well as her children. She is able to explain the family tree in a clear manner using the perfect flow diagram where the information is simple. Our research on her revealed as an individual who believed in a big family. This is why you might like to learn more about her life; learn more here.
Does the article have value to you? Tell us.