Boomervin.com review: Do you want to find out if it is a scam or reputable company?
- Domain name Boomervin.com
- Website Name: Boomervin
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-09-16
- Domain Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
- Email: service@boomervin .com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: YINO 4 Place Henri De Turenne 66000 Perpignan France
- Registration Number 839937422
- Products Available On Its Site: Women’s, MEN’s, Bottoms and Shoes, Pajamas, Festival Series
- Products Listed on Its Website:NASCAR Racer Racing Jacket. NASCAR Racer Racing Budweiser Jacket. NASCAR Racer Racing Jacket. Racing Jacket Snickers Windbreaker.
Social media presence:
Boomervin provided fake social media icons that redirect you to the respective sites’ home pages when you click them. This is in addition to sending you to its business-related social media profiles or groups.
Boomervin’s website matches multiple problematic sites, thanks to its website theme and many other details.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
All of these facts show that Jlypoint has been identified as a suspicious website.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.
These sites often change their website names and entire content from time to time. The above review was based on information provided by the website at the date mentioned. If you discover any additional details beyond what we provided in this review, it is likely that this online store has changed its details. It is still suspicious.