Arshipscho.com reviews can help you determine if the company is a scam.
- domain name –Arshipscho.com
- Website name: Arshipscho
- Domain Registration Date as Per WHOIS2022-04-25
- Domain Registration:Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Email: support@arshipscho .com
- Its Website Offers the Following Categories:HOME MODIFICATION, BATHROOM, TOILET, CLEANING SUPPLIES, AND BATHROOM ACCESSORIES
- Products List On Its Site: Household Punch-Free Wall Hanging Silicone Toilet Brush, Waterproof Toilet Seat Pads, Bathroom Corner Punch-Free Holder, Silicone Flex Toilet Brush. Silicone Flex Toilet Brush. Silicone Shower Facet Holder. Remote Control Waterproof Magnetic Suction LED Light. Kitchen Sink Scrubber. Dish Washing Brush.
Social media Presence:
Arshipscho placed fake social media icons on its website. These links will take you to the 404 broken pages if you click them.
Special Offers and Discounts
Arshipscho offers a variety of products at steep discounts. These discounts are often used to lure people into scams.
Many details are provided on Arshipscho’s website, including a theme match for multiple problematic websites.
Customer Complaints, Delivery:
These online shops are criticized for their poor customer service, delivery time and customer support.
Our Final Verdict:
The above-mentioned reasons lead us to conclude that Arshipscho might be one of the most suspicious websites.
Clicking >HERE will take you to the list of suspicious sites. Scrolling through the “Scams” section will reveal more information. Or you can browse our homepage and view the many informative articles that fall under each category.
Please leave feedback about this company by clicking the link below. This review can be shared with your loved ones via social media to inform them about the online store.
Numerous online shops are now offering huge discounts, but many of these are frauds. It’s best to avoid new online stores and do your research before purchasing anything from them. Many of these new online shops don’t deliver the ordered items to their customers or ship very different or low-quality products. Scam websites may even charge customers their credit card without their authorization. We recommend that you contact your bank immediately if you make a mistake with a purchase from a fraudulent online store.
NOTE: Some sites change the name and content of their websites from time-to-time. This review is based only on the information available on the site at the time. If you discover additional information than the one we have given in our review, that is a sign that the online store has changed its details. This makes it suspicious.